Blue Ribbon Brownie, with Vanilla Ice Cream Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Applebee's Blue Ribbon Brownie, with Vanilla Ice Cream contains 1522 calories, 26g protein, 211g total carbohydrates and 65g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1522||Calories from Fat 585|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 65g||83%|
|Saturated Fat 36g||180%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 211g||77%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Applebee's Blue Ribbon Brownie, with Vanilla Ice Cream?
- There are 1522 calories in the Blue Ribbon Brownie, with Vanilla Ice Cream
- What are the macros for the Applebee's Blue Ribbon Brownie, with Vanilla Ice Cream?
- The Blue Ribbon Brownie, with Vanilla Ice Cream has 26g protein, 211g carbs and 65g fat. That means 5% of calories come from protein, 84% of calories come from carbs, and 11% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Applebee's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.