Buffalo Chicken Wedge Salad Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Applebee's Buffalo Chicken Wedge Salad contains 1120 calories, 35g protein, 69g total carbohydrates and 80g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1120||Calories from Fat 720|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 80g||103%|
|Saturated Fat 17g||85%|
|Trans Fat 1g|
|Total Carbs 69g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber 8g||29%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Applebee's Buffalo Chicken Wedge Salad?
- There are 1120 calories in the Buffalo Chicken Wedge Salad
- What are the macros for the Applebee's Buffalo Chicken Wedge Salad?
- The Buffalo Chicken Wedge Salad has 35g protein, 69g carbs and 80g fat. That means 13% of calories come from protein, 57% of calories come from carbs, and 30% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Applebee's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.