Chocolate Milk Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Wendy's Chocolate Milk contains 140 calories, 7g protein, 23g total carbohydrates and 2.5g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 140||Calories from Fat 22.5|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 2.5g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 23g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium 25%||•||Iron 6%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Wendy's Chocolate Milk?
- There are 140 calories in the Chocolate Milk
- What are the macros for the Wendy's Chocolate Milk?
- The Chocolate Milk has 7g protein, 23g carbs and 2.5g fat. That means 11% of calories come from protein, 84% of calories come from carbs, and 4% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Wendy's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.