Dark Chocolate Cherry Cookie Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Dark Chocolate Cherry Cookie contains 200 calories, 2g protein, 33g total carbohydrates and 8g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 200||Calories from Fat 72|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 33g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 10%||•||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 0%||•||Iron 8%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Dark Chocolate Cherry Cookie?
- There are 200 calories in the Dark Chocolate Cherry Cookie
- What are the macros for the Subway Dark Chocolate Cherry Cookie?
- The Dark Chocolate Cherry Cookie has 2g protein, 33g carbs and 8g fat. That means 2% of calories come from protein, 88% of calories come from carbs, and 9% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.