Pork Tenderloin Sandwich Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Culver's Pork Tenderloin Sandwich contains 630 calories, 18g protein, 72g total carbohydrates and 25g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 630||Calories from Fat 225|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 25g||32%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 72g||26%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Vitamin A 0%||•||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 15%||•||Iron 20%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
Lightly Toasted Buttered Bun : Enriched Wheat Flour [Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Reduced Iron, Niacin, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vit B1), Riboflavin (Vit B2), Folic Acid], Water, Sugar or High Fructose Corn Syrup, Yeast, Wheat Gluten, Potato Flour, Soybean Oil, Vinegar, Salt, Butter (cream, salt), Dough Conditioners (contains one of more of the following: Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Calcium Stearoyl Lactylate, Monoglyceride And/Or Diglycerides, Calcium Peroxide, Calcium Iodate, DATEM, Ethoxylated Mono- And Diglycerides, Enzymes), Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Iodate, Enzymes, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Soy Lecithin, Calcium Propionate (Preservative). CONTAINS WHEAT, SOY, MILK
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Culver's Pork Tenderloin Sandwich?
- There are 630 calories in the Pork Tenderloin Sandwich
- What are the macros for the Culver's Pork Tenderloin Sandwich?
- The Pork Tenderloin Sandwich has 18g protein, 72g carbs and 25g fat. That means 9% of calories come from protein, 79% of calories come from carbs, and 12% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Culver's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.