Grilled Chicken Sandwich Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Culver's Grilled Chicken Sandwich contains 390 calories, 41g protein, 40g total carbohydrates and 8g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 390||Calories from Fat 72|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g||11%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 40g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Vitamin A 8%||•||Vitamin C 8%|
|Calcium 8%||•||Iron 14%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
Tomato Slice : Tomato
Hoagie Bun - Lightly Buttered & Toasted : Unbleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Potato Flour, Yeast, Butter (Cream, Salt), Contains 2% or less of the following: Wheat Gluten, Salt, Natural & Artificial Flavors, DATEM, Corn Flour, Spices (Turmeric and Paprika), Mono & Diglycerides, Calcium Sulfate, Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Propionate (Preservative), Modified Food Starch, Sodium Alginate, Polysorbate 60. CONTAINS WHEAT, GLUTEN, MILK
Grilled Chicken Breast : Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Fillets with Rib Meat, Water, Modified Corn Starch, Sea Salt, and Sodium Phosphates.
Shredded Lettuce : Iceberg Lettuce
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Culver's Grilled Chicken Sandwich?
- There are 390 calories in the Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- What are the macros for the Culver's Grilled Chicken Sandwich?
- The Grilled Chicken Sandwich has 41g protein, 40g carbs and 8g fat. That means 29% of calories come from protein, 65% of calories come from carbs, and 6% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Culver's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.