Pepper Pals Grilled Chicken Dippers Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Chili's Grill & Bar Pepper Pals Grilled Chicken Dippers contains 300 calories, 28g protein, 2g total carbohydrates and 20g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 300||Calories from Fat 180|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 20g||26%|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 2g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Chili's Grill & Bar
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Chili's Grill & Bar Pepper Pals Grilled Chicken Dippers?
- There are 300 calories in the Pepper Pals Grilled Chicken Dippers
- What are the macros for the Chili's Grill & Bar Pepper Pals Grilled Chicken Dippers?
- The Pepper Pals Grilled Chicken Dippers has 28g protein, 2g carbs and 20g fat. That means 53% of calories come from protein, 9% of calories come from carbs, and 38% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Chili's Grill & Bar printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.