Pepper Pals Grilled Chicken Bites Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Chili's Grill & Bar Pepper Pals Grilled Chicken Bites contains 290 calories, 24g protein, 34g total carbohydrates and 7g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 290||Calories from Fat 63|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 34g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Chili's Grill & Bar
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Chili's Grill & Bar Pepper Pals Grilled Chicken Bites?
- There are 290 calories in the Pepper Pals Grilled Chicken Bites
- What are the macros for the Chili's Grill & Bar Pepper Pals Grilled Chicken Bites?
- The Pepper Pals Grilled Chicken Bites has 24g protein, 34g carbs and 7g fat. That means 22% of calories come from protein, 71% of calories come from carbs, and 7% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Chili's Grill & Bar printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.