Creamy Penne Pasta with Sliced Prime Rib Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Applebee's Creamy Penne Pasta with Sliced Prime Rib contains 1391 calories, 53g protein, 81g total carbohydrates and 97g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 1391||Calories from Fat 873|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 97g||124%|
|Saturated Fat 53g||265%|
|Trans Fat 3g|
|Total Carbs 81g||29%|
|Dietary Fiber 6g||21%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Applebee's Creamy Penne Pasta with Sliced Prime Rib?
- There are 1391 calories in the Creamy Penne Pasta with Sliced Prime Rib
- What are the macros for the Applebee's Creamy Penne Pasta with Sliced Prime Rib?
- The Creamy Penne Pasta with Sliced Prime Rib has 53g protein, 81g carbs and 97g fat. That means 16% of calories come from protein, 55% of calories come from carbs, and 29% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Applebee's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.