Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Wendy's Double Chocolate Chip Cookie contains 290 calories, 3g protein, 39g total carbohydrates and 13g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 290||Calories from Fat 117|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 13g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 7g||35%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 39g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium 0%||•||Iron 15%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Wendy's Double Chocolate Chip Cookie?
- There are 290 calories in the Double Chocolate Chip Cookie
- What are the macros for the Wendy's Double Chocolate Chip Cookie?
- The Double Chocolate Chip Cookie has 3g protein, 39g carbs and 13g fat. That means 3% of calories come from protein, 85% of calories come from carbs, and 13% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Wendy's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.