Chocolate Chunk Cookie Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Wendy's Chocolate Chunk Cookie contains 330 calories, 3g protein, 43g total carbohydrates and 16g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 330||Calories from Fat 144|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 16g||21%|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 43g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium 0%||•||Iron 15%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
Does not contain allergens:
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Wendy's Chocolate Chunk Cookie?
- There are 330 calories in the Chocolate Chunk Cookie
- What are the macros for the Wendy's Chocolate Chunk Cookie?
- The Chocolate Chunk Cookie has 3g protein, 43g carbs and 16g fat. That means 3% of calories come from protein, 84% of calories come from carbs, and 14% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Wendy's printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.