Light Mayonnaise (1 T) Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Light Mayonnaise (1 T) contains 50 calories, 0g protein, 1g total carbohydrates and 5g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 50||Calories from Fat 45|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 1g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 0%||•||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 0%||•||Iron 0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Light Mayonnaise (1 T)?
- There are 50 calories in the Light Mayonnaise (1 T)
- What are the macros for the Subway Light Mayonnaise (1 T)?
- The Light Mayonnaise (1 T) has 0g protein, 1g carbs and 5g fat. That means 0% of calories come from protein, 31% of calories come from carbs, and 69% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.