Black Barrel Irish Tea Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Outback Steakhouse Black Barrel Irish Tea contains 180 calories, 1g protein, 27g total carbohydrates and 0g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 180||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 27g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Outback Steakhouse Black Barrel Irish Tea?
- There are 180 calories in the Black Barrel Irish Tea
- What are the macros for the Outback Steakhouse Black Barrel Irish Tea?
- The Black Barrel Irish Tea has 1g protein, 27g carbs and 0g fat. That means 2% of calories come from protein, 98% of calories come from carbs, and 0% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Outback Steakhouse printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.