Pepper Pals Cheesy Chicken Pasta Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Chili's Grill & Bar Pepper Pals Cheesy Chicken Pasta contains 671 calories, 50g protein, 46g total carbohydrates and 32g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 671||Calories from Fat 288|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 32g||41%|
|Saturated Fat 15g||75%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 46g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||11%|
|Vitamin A %||•||Vitamin C %|
|Calcium %||•||Iron %|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Chili's Grill & Bar
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Chili's Grill & Bar Pepper Pals Cheesy Chicken Pasta?
- There are 671 calories in the Pepper Pals Cheesy Chicken Pasta
- What are the macros for the Chili's Grill & Bar Pepper Pals Cheesy Chicken Pasta?
- The Pepper Pals Cheesy Chicken Pasta has 50g protein, 46g carbs and 32g fat. That means 27% of calories come from protein, 56% of calories come from carbs, and 17% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Chili's Grill & Bar printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.