Pepperoni Pizza Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Pepperoni Pizza contains 790 calories, 38g protein, 96g total carbohydrates and 32g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 790||Calories from Fat 288|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 32g||41%|
|Saturated Fat 13g||65%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 96g||35%|
|Dietary Fiber 4g||14%|
|Vitamin A 30%||•||Vitamin C 4%|
|Calcium 60%||•||Iron 30%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Pepperoni Pizza?
- There are 790 calories in the Pepperoni Pizza
- What are the macros for the Subway Pepperoni Pizza?
- The Pepperoni Pizza has 38g protein, 96g carbs and 32g fat. That means 13% of calories come from protein, 76% of calories come from carbs, and 11% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.