Milk, Low Fat Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Milk, Low Fat contains 160 calories, 12g protein, 19g total carbohydrates and 4g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 160||Calories from Fat 36|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 19g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 15%||•||Vitamin C 6%|
|Calcium 45%||•||Iron 0%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Milk, Low Fat?
- There are 160 calories in the Milk, Low Fat
- What are the macros for the Subway Milk, Low Fat?
- The Milk, Low Fat has 12g protein, 19g carbs and 4g fat. That means 20% of calories come from protein, 73% of calories come from carbs, and 7% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.