Milk, Chocolate Flavored Reduced Fat Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Milk, Chocolate Flavored Reduced Fat contains 300 calories, 15g protein, 43g total carbohydrates and 8g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 300||Calories from Fat 72|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||25%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 43g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Vitamin A 15%||•||Vitamin C 6%|
|Calcium 45%||•||Iron 4%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Milk, Chocolate Flavored Reduced Fat?
- There are 300 calories in the Milk, Chocolate Flavored Reduced Fat
- What are the macros for the Subway Milk, Chocolate Flavored Reduced Fat?
- The Milk, Chocolate Flavored Reduced Fat has 15g protein, 43g carbs and 8g fat. That means 13% of calories come from protein, 81% of calories come from carbs, and 7% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.