Baked Lay's® Sour Cream & Onion Chips Nutrition Facts
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
The Subway Baked Lay's® Sour Cream & Onion Chips contains 140 calories, 3g protein, 24g total carbohydrates and 4g total fat.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 140||Calories from Fat 36|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 4g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbs 24g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Vitamin A 0%||•||Vitamin C 4%|
|Calcium 4%||•||Iron 2%|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
The acceptable macronutrient distribution ranges (AMDR) are 45–65% of your daily calories from carbs, 20–35% from fats and 10–35% from protein.
About This Restaurant
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many calories are in the Subway Baked Lay's® Sour Cream & Onion Chips?
- There are 140 calories in the Baked Lay's® Sour Cream & Onion Chips
- What are the macros for the Subway Baked Lay's® Sour Cream & Onion Chips?
- The Baked Lay's® Sour Cream & Onion Chips has 3g protein, 24g carbs and 4g fat. That means 5% of calories come from protein, 89% of calories come from carbs, and 7% of calories come from fat.
Calories and other nutritional information will vary based on modifications made to item. Product availability, prices, offers and discounts may vary from in-restaurant. Before using coupons check if Subway printed coupons are valid for online or food-delivery orders.
2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. Calorie and nutrient needs will vary depending on person.
Warning: High Sodium intake can increase blood pressure and risk of heart disease and stroke.